Sunday, November 19, 2017

Going Back

A few weeks ago we heard a message by our Pastor that left me asking this question.  "Am I doing enough?"  The answer to that question is, "NO".  Today, as I sat in my car,  I thought it was time to get back into the swing of things and stop allowing what some would consider a calling or ministry go to waste.

So, that being said.  I'm going back.  I'm going back to doing what I feel God has lead me to do. 

Over the last few months, I've let a lot of things get in the way of something I really enjoyed doing.  Writing! I know my grammar isn't perfect, my spelling isn't always correct and sometimes I can get a little wordy, but I enjoy writing positive and encouraging stuff.  I feel like there's a need and I want to be a part of helping fulfil it. 

I didn't realize that I hadn't written anything since September of 2015.  That's too long.

So what got in the way?  I could say life, but that would be a lie.  Honestly, the biggest thing that got in the way was me.  It wasn't my family, it wasn't my job and it wasn't any other activity that I was involved in that kept me from it.  I just pushed it to the side and said, "I'll get to it later". 

Don't we all do that though?  We push things to the side and say we'll work on it later, but later never gets here.  Then after a while we look back and two years have gone by.  Then we think it's too late to pick up where we left off and just let it go. 

Well, it's time to go back.  It's time to pick up where we left off.  It's time we start using our God given gifts and talents again.  What gifts, talents or ministries have you pushed to the side?  Why not get back into it?  It's not to late!  Just go back, pick it up and start over!

You ready? Let's Geaux!

Just my thoughts...on a page!












No comments:

Post a Comment