Wednesday, July 7, 2010

The start of something NEW.

Okay, I've never started a blog before and this is definitely new to me. I don't normally have a problem sharing my feeling, thoughts or opinions with people. But to actually put them on a page where everyone can see them. Well, that's a little different for me.

The problem with writing a blog is I don't actually know what to write, how often I need to write and who I'm writing too. I don't really know my audiance but I guess if your taking the time to read this your interested in what I have to say. Will a blog offend anyone? Wow, I sure hope not. I think a blog is a place a person can go to share what's on their mind and let off a little steam now and again. But again, that's my opinion. So, will I offend someone. Let's just get that question answered and out of the way now. "Yes" I probably will.

My hope and my goal of this blog is to write something that will help someone, encourage someone, lift someones spirits, brighten one's day, make someone look at a situation a little different and over all make someone smile. I want to make someone laugh, think, look at life in a whole new way. I want people to understand that life isn't always fair, but there is a place you can go to help take the edge of....and it's not a bottle.

So, let's see how successful this blog will be. If you like what I have to say, let me know. If not, keep it to yourself. Cause I'm blogging either way....LOL.

C Ya!

1 comment: